Essays or paragraphs writing are common phenomenon running now-a-days in the schools and colleges. It is a nice strategy which helps teachers to enhance student’s writing skill and knowledge about any topic. It motivates students to write their views, innovative ideas and positive suggestions about any topic they have been assigned for. The great news is that, we are working very actively in this field to help both, students and teachers. Our written essay on honesty may help students to get their destination very easily. They can easily participate in the essay writing competition without any hesitation. Following honesty essay may help you, so have a look according to your need and requirement:
Essay on Honesty
Honesty Essay 1 (100 words)
Honesty means to be truthful for a person in all the aspects of life. It involves to not to tell lie to anybody, never hurt anyone through bad habits, activities or behavior. Honest person never gets involved in the activities that are morally wrong. Honesty is to not break any rule and regulation, be in discipline, behave well, speak truth, be punctual, and help others honestly. Being honest helps a person to get trust of all in the surrounding, lot of happiness, blessings from supreme power, and many more things. Being honest is really very beneficial in the real life. It is not a thing which one can buy or sell; it is a good habit which can be obtained through practice only.
Honesty Essay 2 (150 words)
Honesty is the component of moral character which develops good attributes including truthfulness, kindness, discipline, integrity, etc. It involves the absence of lying, cheating others, theft, and lack of other bad habits which hurt people. Honesty is really of being trustworthy, loyal, and sincere throughout the life. Honesty is very valuable and good habit of much importance. There is a well said proverb by the Benjamin Franklin that “Honesty is the best policy”. Another quote by Thomas Jefferson is that “Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom”. Both are truly said by great people in the past however will be truth in the future forever.
Honesty leads a person towards an auspicious path which gives real happiness and joy. A person can be honest only when he/she follows honesty in various aspects such as honesty in speak, honesty in workplace, honesty in justice, honesty in behaving, and all the activities we do in our daily life. Honesty makes a person free of all troubles and fearless.
Honesty Essay 3 (200 words)
Why Honesty is Important
Honesty is considered as the best policy of life however it is not so easy to have or develop. One can develop it through practice but need more patience and time. Following are the points proving why honesty is important:
- Without honesty one cannot make a trustworthy relationship with family, friends, teachers, etc in any situation. Honesty builds trust in the relationship.
- One cannot read anyone’s mind however he/she can feel that how much a person is honest. Honesty is a good habit which gives everyone a happy and peaceful mind. Dishonest never let any relationship to grow and create lots of problems.
- Telling lie hurt the loved ones which creates the condition of betrayal in the relationship. Being honest gives a happy face and fearless mind.
- Telling truth only because of some fear does not make a person really honest. It is a good quality which assimilates in the people’s behavior forever. Truth always become painful however gives nice and happy results.
- Honesty is a power having capability to remove corruption and solve many social issues from the society. Practicing honesty can be complicated and confusing in the starting however makes one feel better and relaxed later. It makes a person feel comfortable and free of any loads.
It is a quality which can be developed anytime however good to practice it from the early childhood with the help of parents, grandparents, teachers and neighbors. It is very important to be honest in all the aspects as it contributes positively a lot throughout the life.
Honesty Essay 4 (250 words)
Honesty is the quality of being honest, truthful and sincere throughout the life. It is necessary for a person to be honest for himself as well as others. Honesty itself brings lots of good qualities in the person and makes able to tackle any bad situation in the life with full courage and confidence that’s why it is called as “honesty is the best policy”.
How Honesty benefits a Person
Following are the points proving the fact that how honesty benefits a person. Honesty is a good habit which a person must acquire to get several benefits in life such as:
- Honesty makes a person of good health and happiness. Being honest makes mind free from worries, tension and stress of being caught for the act of dishonesty. In this way, it keeps away from stressful life and several diseases (like high blood pressure, fatigue, weakness, weak immune system, diabetes, etc).
- It helps in maintaining the peace of mind. Honesty motivates a person to live without fear and free of all the problems. However, dishonesty makes a person lack of mental peace and internal satisfaction. Honesty develops positive attitudes to take better decisions and improve quality of life.
- Honest people are really loved, trusted, respected and cared in the society and family. Their personal, working and corporate relationships become strong and trustworthy.
- Being honest promotes goodwill and positive energy in the body and mind.
- Honesty helps to make better place in the people’s heart, family, society and nation. It helps to make strong interpersonal relationship with positive people.
- It removes all the negativities from mind by improving mental health.
- Honest people easily attract and influence others towards them.
- It brings transparency in the life, awakens real powers and talent of a person. An honest person easily realizes his divine purpose of life and achieves salvation.
- It keeps one close to the religious responsibilities.
Dishonesty is not good, it may benefits a person in the starting however does not have nice result. Dishonest people are curse to the society and nation as they ruin whole system of society. Practicing honesty in the life is always supported by all the religions. Dishonest people can never be religious as they are not faithful to their religion. Honest people always become faithful and trustworthy in all the aspects of their life.
Honesty Essay 5 (300 words)
Honesty is truly the best policy as it is the foundation of a well working relationship. Not only that, it nourishes the life of people in many ways. Trust is the base of any relationship which is obtained from the honesty. Generally people feel hard to be honest as it is quite tough to maintain honesty.
What is Honesty
Honesty is a good quality which involves being truthful and trustworthy in all the aspects of life forever. It never involves cheating and being unethical to others in life. It is a moral behavior based on truthfulness and free from all the evil motives.
Importance of Honesty
Honesty is the good quality and great virtue of much importance. It is always adored in the family, society and all over the world. A person having the property of honesty truly becomes an honest man. Whether a person is honest or dishonest completely depends on his/her family ethics and surrounding environment. If parents are honest, surely they will pass it to their children genetically, otherwise it can be developed practically which needs patience and dedication.
An honest person is always known for his/her honesty just like a sun is known for its eternal light and unlimited energy. It is a quality which helps a person to succeed in life and get much respect. It gives identification to the moral character of a person. Dishonest people may easily get trust and respect from other people; however, lose that forever whenever get caught.
Being dishonest is found sin in all the religions however people practice it for their short time benefits and selfishness. Dishonest people always become hated and disbelieved in the family and society. They never get support and sympathy from good people even God. They never become morally strong and their life becomes miserable. An honest person moves freely in the society and spread his/her fragrance in all directions. Being honest is never mean to bear the bad habits of others or bear the ill-treated activities. Everyone has rights to reveal and take action against what is going wrong with him.
Honesty is a virtue which shows moral ethics of a person. If all the people seriously practice to get honest, then the society will become an ideal society and free of all the corruptions and evils. There will be huge changes in the day-to-day life of everyone. It can happen very easily if all the parents and teachers understand their responsibilities towards the nation and teach their children and students about moral ethics.
Honesty Essay 6 (400 words)
Honesty is a word which we all much familiar of it however not so used to of. There is no any concrete method through which honesty can be tested however it can be felt to a great extent. Honesty is a virtue which reflects people’s mind towards goodness. It brings stability and lots of happiness in the life as it easily wins the confidence of people in the society.
What is Honesty
Honesty means being honest and truthful to anyone in all aspects. It is the act of doing good by considering what is universal good in any situation without anyone’s force. Honesty is the way we do for others in good and selfless manners. Some people only show to be honest however in real life they never become honest and it is wrong way to cheat innocent people. Honesty is truly a virtue which reveals good qualities of a person.
Role of Honesty in Life
Honesty plays various important roles all through the life which can be seen very clearly with open eyes. Being said an honest person by the people in society is the best complement for that person. It is the real property a person earns in life which never finishes. Lack of honesty in the society is the biggest gap now-a-days among people. It is due to the lack proper interpersonal relationship between parents-children and students-teachers. Honesty is not a thing which can be bought or sold. It can be developed slowly thus home and school are the best place for a child to develop good habits.
Home and school are the place where a child learns moral ethics. Thus, there should be some essential tactics in the education system to keep a child close to the morality. Children must be instructed properly right from their childhood to practice honesty at home and school with the help of parents and teachers. Youths of any country are the future of that country so they should given better opportunities to develop moral character, so that they can lead their country in better way.
Honesty is the true solution of all human problems. Now-a-days, everywhere is corruption and various problems in the society just because of the reducing number of honest people. In such a fast and competitive environment, people have forgotten about the moral ethics. It is necessary to rethink that how to bring honesty back in the society to let everything go in natural manner.
People should realize the value of honesty in order to manage the social and economical balance. Honesty is very necessary to be followed by people as it has been an essential requirement in the modern time. It is a good habit which makes a person capable enough to solve and handle any difficult situation.
Honesty is the Best Policy
Paragraph on Honesty
A List Of Controversial Essay Topics About Why Honesty Is The Best Policy
The “Honesty is the Best Policy” adage is a popular essay subject to write about in all types of classes – from history to literature to ethics. It’s so common, however, that sometimes students have a problem zeroing in on a specific topic that is both original and interesting. This is the reason we’ve compiled this list of controversial essay topics for consideration:
- Put yourself in the position of a doctor or some other health practitioner who has terrible news about a patient’s health. If laws were not in place requiring a doctor to deliver bad news, should they not be honest in order to maintain hope in the patient and his/her loved ones?
- Do you believe that it is absolutely necessary to be honest to law enforcement even if it means putting someone who is close to you (a family member or a friend) at risk of arrest or some other kind of punishment?
- If you found out that someone close to you was having an extra marital affair and the person’s spouse confronted you directly about what you know, what do you think the best approach would be?
- Are you a big enough sports fan that you are willing to spend your life savings on an important sporting event but it would involve you secretly using money you share with your spouse. Would you tell the truth?
- Is the 5th amendment a necessary right to prevent self-incrimination under oath or does it allow for someone to stall the process of a trial despite being willing to testify?
- Do you believe that governments should allow for truth telling technologies (lie detectors or truth serums) as a means to protect citizens of specifically dangerous crimes such as violent terrorist acts or would these be human violations?
- Law enforcement often put an option for people to take plea bargains in which they tell the truth in exchanged for a reduced or no sentence. What is the risk of these truths being fabricated?
- Should defense lawyers be compelled to tell the truth in situations where they know their clients are guilty of having committed a crime or is this gross violation of client rights?
- Do you think all persons in political positions should be open about their personal finances during the time in which they are in office?
- What are some reasons where it’s better to lie than to tell the truth? Consider family or friendship issues where the persons involved can be tremendously hurt.